Digital Car Circuit Scanner Diagnostic Tool
Catch Faulty Wires Without Stripping Down Everything!
If you’re looking for faulty car wires without this Digital Car Circuit Scanner Diagnostic Tool, then you’re doing it wrong! This instrument is designed to identify and trace wires or cables without damaging the insulation. You can also use it for checking short circuits, locating open circuits, and so on.
There are sender and receiver functions included in the instrument. As soon as you hover over the faulty part, it will make a sound! No more struggling to find the issues and no more damaging your vehicle while doing so!
- EASIER TRACING – Tracing of wires is made possible even inside bundles, conduits, behind panels, under carpets, upholstery, etc.
- EASY TO USE – Simply connect the transmitter in series with the circuit or wire under test, and scan the circuit/wire with the tracer’s flexible probe to find the problem area. A beeping sound will emit when the issue is found.
- 42 V READY – For use in new generation vehicles with mixed or single 42 Volt systems. Operates on DC voltages from 6 to 42 volts.
- INTERNALLY PROTECTED – Safe against power surges and overloads.
- 7″ FLEXIBLE PROBE – It allows the device to reach wires in congested places.
- TRANSMITTER AND RECEIVER – LEDs show open or short circuit conditions. It has adjustable sensitivity for all tracing situations.
- NO WIRE PIERCING REQUIRED – This is non-contact technology! Safer and faster.
- Size: 25.5cm x 12.5cm x 3.5cm
- Flexible Probe length: about 18cm
- Material: Plastic/metal
- Power: 9V battery (Not Included)
- 1 x Digital Car Circuit Scanner Diagnostic Tool
- 1 x Instruction Manual