Fall Hand Pie Molds
Christmas is coming, it’s time to prepare these for your family!
Our hinged molds make it easy to cut and seal rolled-out dough into neat hand pies, stuffed with your favorite sweet or savory fillings.
- Cut the dough into shapes with the outside of the mold
- Put the cut dough in the mold and add the filling of your choice
- Finally, close the sides of the mold and seal it into a neat hand pie.
- The pocket pie molds have Apple & Pumpkin & Acorn, Round & Semicircle & Rectangle, Christmas Tree & Star & Glove.
- PLA (polylactide) is a biodegradable and ecological plastic derived from natural resources such as corn starch, tapioca roots or sugar cane.
- Hinged design creates dual crimping to securely seal pie dough.
- Use bottom of each mold to cut pattern on top crust to allow steam to escape during baking.
- 4 3/4″ x 5 1/4″ x 2 1/4″ high.
- 1 × Hand Pie Molds Set of 3
BASIC PIE DOUGH RECIPE
- To make the dough by hand, in a large bowl, stir together the flour, sugar and salt. Using a pastry cutter or 2 knives, cut the butter into the flour mixture until the texture resembles coarse cornmeal, with butter pieces no larger than small peas. Add the water and mix with a fork just until the dough pulls together.