GPS Tracker Strong Magnetic Car Vehicle Tracking Anti-lost
- FPS Antenna: Built-in passive antenna
- Communication method: GPS/LBS
- Battery capacity: 500mAh
- Voltage range: 3.7-4.2V
- Working ambient temperature: -20Â°C~70Â°C
- GSM frequency band: GSM850/900/1800/1900MHZ
- GPS Receiver: High Sensitivity GPS Receiver
- Waterproof function: life waterproof
- External power supply form: USB
- Interface text: Chinese and English
- Alarm mode: vibration alarm, power failure alarm, mobile alarm, fence alarm, overspeed alarm
- Product size: 4*4*1.6
1. Various scenarios, easy to deal with, accurate positioning, logistics transportation/fleet supervision/electric motorcycle anti-theft/pet anti-lost/car safety, etc.
2. Long-lasting battery life, long standby time, built-in high-energy lithium battery, longer battery life. (Compatible with Micro-USB interface, when the power is lower than 20%, the device will automatically send a low battery alarm to the host to remind charging)
3. Silicon mark noise reduction, automatic recording, when the sound around the locator is greater than 30 decibels, it will automatically record the sound and upload it to the cloud for storage.
4. Small in size, easy to carry, the volume is equivalent to the size of a coin, easy to carry, and can be placed in more places.
5. Strong magnetic adsorption, no need to install, built-in strong magnet, direct adsorption and installation, not easy to fall, more convenient to install and use.
6. Precise positioning, real-time tracking, and the current location of the device can be viewed in real time through the mobile APP.
7. Remote listening, real-time viewing, recording and uploading the sound to the cloud through the mobile phone control device, and listening through the APP.
8. Track playback, you can display the time, speed, track, location, etc. of the device through the track playback function on the APP. (electronic fence/multiple alarm)
9. GPS positioning, real-time update, stable signal is not lost, no matter where you are, you can know the precise location of the current device at a glance.
- 1*Locator 1*Instruction