Natural Pumice Grill Griddle Cleaning Block (4 PCS)
No More Headaches in Cleaning Your Grill!
Our Natural Pumice Grill Griddle Cleaning Block will keep your grill in top condition!
- 100% Natural & High Density Pumice
- Reusable Up to 6 Times or Longer
- Safe and Odourless
- Leaves No Scratches & Cleans Uniformly
Non-toxic, Odourless And Eco-friendly
Our Cleaning Blocks are make with 100% natural high quality pumice stone. It is Non-toxic, Odourless and Eco-friendly. It has no chemicals in it, making it safe and hygienic for humans, pets, and the environment.
NO Scratching Surfaces and Reusable!
Unlike metal brushes, Pumice is a soft abrasive making it perfect for cleaning the toughest grime without scratching or removing any non-stick coating. As you use the grill brick, the pumice breaks down into a fine grit that dislodges stuck food and greasy grime with very little effort.
A good wipe at the end removes all residues and gives spotless results. With one block, you can deep clean your grill multiple times.
Trusted By Restaurant Pros
For chefs, it’s essential to have a flat top cleaner that doesn’t need a lot of effort and can be used on a hot grill. That’s precisely why they prefer a grill brick, and you should too!
Our grill cleaning tools are suitable for all grills, flat-top grills, oven trays, sinks, stoves, bakeware and other kitchen or cookware made of iron or steel.
Material: 100% Pumice Stone
Product Dimensions: 3.9 x 2.76 x 1.57 inches
Item Weight: 10.5 ounces
1 x Grill Griddle Cleaning Brick Block (4 PCS)
How to Pumice a Grill
- Step 1: Oil or Soak the area you want to clean.
- Step 2: Wet the pumice stone.
- Step 3: Rub the dirty area of the grill with the wet pumice. Rub with a back and forth motion, using a gentle pressure. The pumice will break down into a fine grit that dislodges stuck food and greasy grime with very little effort.
- Step 4: Rinse with water or wipe the grates with a regular paper towel to remove residual pumice dust after cleaning.
It’s super versatile and can tackle grime on your oven tray, sink, and more. And the best part? The pumice removes all the tough stuff like hard water deposits, rust, and corrosion. Plus, it’s perfect for getting into those corners and hard-to-reach spots.